heros and villans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
heros and villans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

351Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Unknown

twins of destruction/barbie boy ^_^-wanabe

"Just so you know What I did before was not to kill him but to protect him" Mark said as a barrier was released revealing a person that looked similar to Mark but taller and longer hair and blue eyes.

352Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 am

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"From what?" Kontan said as she had a confused look on her face as she folded her black wings in her back.

353Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 am

Unknown

"The blast would have killed him I formed a barrier around him so that when Our attacks hit they would wipe out the Darkness and leave our father intact." Mark said as Their father walked up to the both of them as he looked at both of them tears began streaming down his face as he then added "My children" He said as he hugged the both of them.

354Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Daddy" Kontan Said as she hugged her father.

355Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 am

Unknown

The man said as he hugged the both of them "My children it's been a long time Too long." The man said as he stopped hugging and turned to Mark "It's been over 8000 years since the last time I met you." Mark said as he looked at his father while his eyes changed to blue again.

356Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Smiles Seeing her father and her eyes change light blue, smileing wider.

357Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Unknown

"8000 years ago was before you were born" Mark said as he looked at Kontan as he smiled.

358Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Yeah, i got that Genius" Kontan said sarcasticly

359Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Unknown

"I remember that day well That was the day that me and dad were fighting side by side in the war of the great slaughter I was only 18 when I fought I lead my platoon to a safe point when the war turned bad we realized that the only way to win was to summon Darkness Father took it on himself as he did Darkness turned on him and Killed every single person that was close to him but me and Mother I protected Mother from everything We escaped the planet but the Darkness destroyed everything Mom was currently pregnant with you Kontan I was there when you were born but we decided to give you away so if the Darkness followed us you would not be harmed I always watched you and so we are here." Mark explained all of the history to Kontan.

360Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan looked at him, Not sure what to say, but all she could do was hug Her Father as a tear ran down her face. "Daddy" She Whispered.

361Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Unknown

"Hey no need to cry Its over." Father said as he wrapped his arms around her as Mark looked around.

362Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"I'm Glad You're back, Father." She said Looking up at him, smileing.

363Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Unknown

"Thanks to Mark I wouldn't be here By the way where is mother" Father asked Mark as Mark looked away as he looked at the world reforming.

364Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Dissapeared into the Woods without a word and Walks through the forest and jumps into the trees.*

365Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Unknown

Mark dissappeared as Father dissappeared as well and reappeared near Kontan and watched silently.

366Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:32 am

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Then Dissapeared Agian, Into a darker, Forest. She Walked Through The forest with her hands in her pockets. "Mark, Why are you following me?" she asked in mark's head as she took off flying.

367Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Unknown

Mark didn't reply as he watched her closely with Father watching her as well.

368Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan dissapeared agian into a nearby tree, looking at the ground

369Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Unknown

Mark disappeared and reappeared behind the Tree as Father appeared beside him.

370Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan looked down at the ground as she spoke in her father's head, "Father. Why follow me?"

371Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Unknown

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Father said back into Kontans mind as he then disappeared and reappeared in front of Kontan with a smile on his face.

372Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Looked at her father and dissapeared agian with a lifeless look on her face.

373Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Unknown

Mark and Father disappeared at the same time as they both appeared before Kontan as Mark put the barrier around all of them.

374Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Brat" Kontan Said as she floded her arms across her chest and stuck her tounge out at mark.

375Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Unknown

Mark didn't reply as he and Father slowly walked towards Kontan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum