heros and villans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
heros and villans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

~Waits in an open field under a tree~

2Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Unknown

twins of destruction/barbie boy ^_^-wanabe

Mark appears in the distance and appears in front of Kontan "Are you ready for this by the way I will not harm you" Mark said as his eyes turned red.

3Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Yes, i am ready" ~Brings out my Ice Sword~

4Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Unknown

"A sword huh well then let's begin." Mark said as he stood there waiting for her to make a move (Nice avi)

5Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

~Runs at him with my sword in my hand as it starts too glow~ (Thank you ^_^)

6Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

7Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

8Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Sry my compute screwed up)

9Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Unknown

Marks eyes start to glow as fire sprouts from his hands.

10Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Unknown

Marks eyes start to glow as fire sprouts from his hands.

11Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

~Flickers in a circle around you, whipping at your wrists~

12Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Unknown

Mark dodges all the attacks due to his speed as he dodged the glow in his eyes brightened "Good moves but try this." Mark said as he grabbed the sword by the tip and picked her up and threw her.

13Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

~flys backward but lands on my feet and flickers behind him without him knowing i'm there, just know i dissapears and i stab your back with my sword~

14Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Unknown

as Kontan stabbed Mark she noticed that he wasn't there and Mark appeared behind her and grabbed her picking her up and threw her towards a near by building.

15Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Okay, getting thrown is really annoying" She says as she flys through the air and lands on her feet agian. She flickers in a tree and forms a dagger and focusses chakra into it, making it un breakable and lnger and sharper and hits him with it.

16Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Unknown

Mark blocks it with his fist by swatting it before it hit him "Didnt I say that I wasn't going to hurt you I meant it." Mark said with a smile

17Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Yes, you did" she says as she looks into his eyes directly and he suddenly feels a sharp pain in his body.

18Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Unknown

"Looks like we have a trick up our sleeve" Mark said as he formed an element into his hands that was black and unknown to all but him and the creator.

19Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"A little" she says as she forms an ice wall infront of her, blocking her from everything, as she forms 8 daggers and focusses chakra into all of them making them longer and sharper.

20Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 am

Unknown

"Well then lets see your power." Mark said as he redyied himself makeing the unknown element grow in size in his hands.

21Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Ok" She says as she runs toward him and touches his arm and freezes his body, putting 3 ayers of ice on him and takes out my Ice Sword.

22Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Unknown

Mark dodges the attack to freeze him and the element gets stuck on Kontan's stomach and continues to grow until it covers her whole body. (one more post until your body is completely covered in it.)

23Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

~Defrosts My self and agian looks straight into Marks Eyes and he feels an even more sharp pain in his stomach and a Freezing sensation in his head and he falls down as i run and pull out my sword and place it at his neck~

24Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Unknown

"Sharp pains have no effect on me Kontan sorry" Mark said as his internal temp rose heating up his head when she tried to run she found that the element drained her energy from her body Mark quickly retracted the element so that it would not suck the life out of her. "Well then you ok." Mark said as he waited for a responce.

25Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

~Tumbles down and finnaly finds the energy to get up and Flickers in circles around you and whipes at you with my sword~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum