heros and villans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
heros and villans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 20]

151Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

Smiles, Sitting in a tree, talking to tentou telepathicaly
"I'm Good, Kontan...You?"

152Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Unknown

twins of destruction/barbie boy ^_^-wanabe

"Wait a second." Mark said as he searched for nearby energy levels until he pinpointed her exact location.

153Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*sences his presence and flickers at 500mph to a tree thats 10 miles away from their.*

154Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Unknown

"Not cat and Mouse again." Mark said as he doubled her speed and arrived at her location.

155Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*before he reaches her, she flickers at 900mph to a tree thats 20 miles away.*

156Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Unknown

"Damn it." Mark said as he suddenly disappeared and then reappeared at the tree.

157Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*Right as he appeared, she sences him coming of and dissa pears to a tree thats 100 miles away*

158Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Unknown

"Well then." Mark said as he disappeared.

159Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*dissapeares agian and reappears at a different tree nearby and climbs to the very top of it*

160Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Unknown

Mark hides his presense as he appeared a branch below her.

161Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*sences his presence and dissapears*

162Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Unknown

"Well then Tentou why is she running away like this." Mark said telepathicly as he laughed.

163Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"she's playing around with you" he replys telepathicly. Kontan stays at the one tree for a moment*

164Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Unknown

"Mark appears on top of the tree. "Looks like fun." Mark said telepathicly.

165Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*Hears his thoughts and dissapears agian to the top of a bulding*

166Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Unknown

Mark appeared on top of the building. "Where are you leading me." Mark said with a smile.

167Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"You'll see" she says as she flickers ontop of a cement truck and when i passes a stop sign, i flip ontop of it and flickers into the city.

168Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Unknown

Mark followed as he smiled. "What a graceful girl." Mark said admireingly.

169Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*smiles and flips on top of a pointed tower and waits fir him*

170Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Unknown

Mark appears right next to her "Where are we going now."

171Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Nowhere in particular...Just looking around the city....i wanna see if i can sence any heroes or villans...just to test my sences." She says flickering to another truck and rides ontop of it untill she gets to a mall and goes inside....trying to sence any traces of any powers.

172Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Unknown

Mark flew to the top of the mall as he sensed a familiar energy near by in the mall.

173Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

*Walks in and sences many Trails of Villans and heroes* "I can sence them"

174Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Unknown

Mark appears next to Kontan and held on to her hand "You sensed them to didn't you." Mark said as his eyes changed to red.

175Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Kontan Vs. Mark (Spar) Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

"Yes" I say as my eyes turn blood red and i follow the trail into 'Hot Topic'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum