heros and villans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
heros and villans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone need training

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:36 am

Unknown

twins of destruction/barbie boy ^_^-wanabe

((Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Hey look at that a Rocket launcher (big bang) Well look at the remains looks like shi*))

252Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Holy shit!!))

253Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 am

Unknown

((I never knew shit was holy yeah))

254Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 am

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Shut up..Look theres A meth Lab!! *Points to a lab with smoke and mist covering it*))

255Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Unknown

((Just one sec (picks up a nearby cat and throws it into the smoke) there let's see what happens now))

256Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:53 am

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

(( (You see a big explosion and a muderous screa) Holly Fuck!!))

257Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Unknown

((I think that was the cat (Suddenly a cat on fire flys past both of them) nevermind))

258Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:34 am

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Damn (you hear a hman scream from the explosion) What was that?))

259Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Unknown

((Its a retarded donkey well maybe))

260Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:00 am

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Probably.. *Laughs* ))

261Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Unknown

((The retarded donkey runs up to Me um hello (screw you) what screw you (no you) no you ((50 times later)) screw it (picks up a .50 cal. Rifle and aims ((Shot fired the donkey goes down)) that was good))

262Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

(( (A rapist comes running up, taking my arm and yours and drags us to a dark alley) Do you mind if i rape you both?))

263Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Unknown

((I cut off his thing as he then drug his hand through his chest as I get up and pulled you with me as I then get on top of you mind if I?))

264Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Laughs and is speechless))

265Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Unknown

((Mark starts laughing as he is then serious))

266Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Rape much?))

267Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Unknown

((nope just kidding))

268Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Okay then... >.> ))

269Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Unknown

((What you wanted it (big laugh from a distance) what the hell))

270Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((No..(Looks to the directin of the laugh) what was that?))

271Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Unknown

((You fools will die) oh damn it's retardo the retarted rapist you might want to run))

272Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((Oh Fuck!!*Runs away*))

273Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Unknown

((I focus all of my power into my fist as retardo comes by we then clash fists as we do the ground around us gets destroyed and a huge sinkhole opens up below us we still are fighting as we stand in the air we fight for hours as the final end to the battle draws near we both charge at each other for one last punch as we both release our power as the smoke clears one person is left standing))

274Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Kontan Kanshaku

Kontan Kanshaku

((*looks into the smoke, seeing who was left*))

275Anyone need training - Page 11 Empty Re: Anyone need training Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 am

Unknown

the smoke clears as the shadow dissapeared as the person appeared behind Kontan as he then grabbed her butt and started to laugh))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum